Thursday, January 28, 2010

Getting started

Thursday, January 28, 2010
I have always been fascinated by anything that involved prepararions for events, as a young girl I enjoyed helping my mom make our own christmas tree ornaments, and I was always happy to finish crafty projects for school. I also dreamed of owning my own business. Almost two and a half years ago,when I became engaged, We started planning our wedding and I realized that this was the industry I want to be in. I enjoyed every single bit of it, and I had to somehow live my working life around it. So I started taking wedding planning classes, and soon realized what part I wanted to play in this business. As much as I enjoyed coordinating, I dont wanna be in charge of that whole thing, I remember seeing my own wedding planner during the my wedding and I just remember saying "I dont wanna be her". Not that she did an awfull job, it just seemed hectic and she had was responsible for the whole thing. I guess the thought of being responsible for the whole thing is what intimidates me... But that's not always a bad thing, I see it as- it's just not for me. Hence the use of my talented hands, and creative mind (lol) Will serve me better. So here I am, getting started on designing a few invitations, party favors and souveniers. It's a start! and I'm very excited about it, I can finally put into action the things that's been crammed in my head!

0 comments:

Post a Comment